1. What has been your strangest fan encounter?
I was in New York doing Conan and when I went back to my hotel after the taping, there was someone outside the hotel waiting to meet me and have me sign some pictures. I’m not used to that. I was way too flattered to find it creepy.
2. You’re at a magazine rack and can pick three magazines. What are they?
In Style Weddings, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker.
3. Do you have a favorite sports team?
It’s a tie … Oregon Ducks and Philadelphia Eagles. Saturday and Sunday.
4. When was the last time you were starstruck?
Oh, I’m sorry, perhaps you haven’t heard … we have one Mr. Fred Savage directing episodes of our show. It doesn’t get any more exciting than that, guy.
5. If your TV only carried three shows, which three would you want?
Is it lame if I say It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia? It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Intervention and The Bachelor. I guess it’s probably more lame that I said The Bachelor.
6. When is the last time you felt like crying?
Today. I’ve been trying to write my vows. It’s not easy. [Olson married It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia costar Rob McElhenney in September.]
7. What is your favorite condiment?
Ralph’s brand hot sauce. I believe it is 70 cents a bottle. Delicious.
8. This season on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the gang travels back in time to 1776. If you could visit any historical period, where would you go?
I’d really like to check out the Salem witch trials. I need to look those people in the eyes and ask if they are serious.
Kaitlin Olson stars as Dee “Sweet Dee” Reynolds in the raucous comedy It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which airs Thursdays on FX, and will wind up its fourth season on Nov. 20.