DISH’s Hopper Magazine is the only monthly TV and entertainment magazine for DISH customers. Each issue is packed with program reviews, celebrity interviews, behind-the-scenes features, “how to” information, channel lineups and more to help DISH customers find what’s good on TV tonight, tomorrow, next week — actually, all month long.
For just $3.99 a month DISH customers can enjoy this full-color, 240+ page magazine. And, unlike traditional magazines, the DISH guide is conveniently added to your monthly bill so you can add and remove at any time. To add the magazine to your DISH subscription, DISH customers can call 1-800-333-3474.
Every Issue Features …
• Details on What’s New on TV You’ll never miss a minute of good TV, as popular TV critics and writers offer all the details on new series, returning favorites, original movies, sports and more
• Free Previews One of the most popular features of DISH Perks are the free previews. Each issue details what networks are available to watch at no charge, along with the corresponding dates and channel numbers. For example, there’s a free preview on DISH for HBO and Cinemax coming up this week, April 22-April 25.
• Hopper Help Here you can get the most out of your Hopper receiver with educational “how to” tips on using its many features from PrimeTime Anytime to AutoHop and more.
• Updated Channel Directories Depending on your programming package you may have hundreds of networks to select from. Hopper Magazine makes it easy to find what you are looking for, as channel directories are updated monthly. The guide includes a numerical channel lineup (channel numbers in order), an alphabetical channel lineup and a lineup by programming package (America’s Top 120, 200, etc.)
• Subscribe to HBO, Cinemax, Showtime or Starz? Hopper Magazine details what’s new on HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz and Epix each month. Plus, the magazine features an expansive A-Z movie guide that lists every movie airing on all the premium networks.
• DISH Cinema New Releases See what new movies are available on On Demand, understand how to order, explore special events and more.
• More Than 3,000 Movies! Hopper Magazine is your map to more than 3,000 movies every month. From current hits to sentimental favorites — it’s the most complete TV movie listings reference section you can get.
Here’s what readers of the magazine recently shared in the publication’s 2016 reader survey.
Could not get by without this magazine – Betty, Placerville, Calif.
I love my Hopper Magazine. I get more out of my DISH Network now. I know what’s coming on and when. 100% rating from me. — John, Benton, Arkansas
I love the Hopper Magazine. I could not navigate the TV shows without it. Always look to see what they recommend that day. — Judy, Fowler, Indiana
I have had Dish for about 15 years and love it. A salesman from DirecTV wanted me to change and they didn’t have the TV listing book and it would cost more than I am paying now for the same channels. Nope, won’t change. — Kay, Goodrich, Michigan
As soon as Hopper Magazine arrives I drop everything, get my calendar and “study” the whole thing to arrange my monthly viewing schedule. This way I don’t miss seeing anything. — Deb, Tonawanda, New York
I truly enjoy the Hopper Magazine and hope it is never cut. Having a paper guide is extremely helpful! Not everyone enjoys digital media 100%. I must say I’m 50/50 on digital and paper editions. — Joseph, El Cagon, Calif.
When Dish lost Fox News, I changed to DirecTV, BUT I missed my Hopper Magazine so much, I switched back. I love being able to turn to the page that has all the shows that are Yanked and when my favorites begin again so I don’t miss the first episode. — Terry, Gold Hill, Oregon
I just love how the magazine lists movies and series from A to Z for the month. — Ralph, Elmwood, Illinois
Your superior magazine is the main reason I have not switched to DirecTV. — John, Hayden, Colorado
I’m quite happy with the Hopper Magazine. It’s been a great help in seeing what’s coming up with new shows, returning shows, special programs and new movies. I look forward to receiving it every month. — Lawrence, San Francisco, Calif.
I would be lost without it. — Carol, Newfield, New York
I like the magazine because the special features alert me to programs I might be interested in and would not know they were on. Perfect example this month was the special on the Chicago Bears. — Susan, Rockford, Illinois
I like when you put shows that are cancelled & renewed. I also like when you put articles about a new show coming on. I really look forward for the Hopper Magazine every month. — Marnee, North Kings, Ohio
I look forward to having the Hopper Magazine. I keep it by my recliner, ready to use. — Kathleen, Columbia, Missouri
To get the magazine DISH customers can call 1-800-333-3474 to subscribe, or log in to your MyDish.com account.
Hopper Magazine is a sister publication of Channel Guide Magazine.