Today on Good Morning America, Dancing With the Stars announced its cast for the 22nd season of the dance competition. This season celebrity dancers includes a multi-platinum selling recording artist, a Peabody Award winner, a UFC fighter and Super Bowl 50’s MVP.
Season 22 celebs and pro partners (in alphabetical order):
- Mischa Barton (actress) with Artem Chigvintsev
- Antonio Brown (NFL wide receiver) with Sharna Burgess
- Nyle DiMarco (hearing-impaired model) with Peta Murgatroyd
- Kim Fields (actress and RHOA cast-member) with Sasha Farber
- Doug Flutie (former NFL quarterback) with Karina Smirnoff
- Marla Maples (ex-wife of Donald Trump)with Tony Dovolani
- Von Miller (NFL outside linebacker) with Witney Carson
- Wanya Morris (singer, member of Boyz II Men) with Lindsay Arnold
- Geraldo Rivera (journalist) with Edyta Sliwinska
- Jodie Sweetin (actress) with Keo Motsepe
- Paige VanZant (MMA fighter) with Mark Ballas
- Ginger Zee (Good Morning America meteorologist) with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Who do you think has the early edge? This DWTS cast looks particularly athletic, so I look forward to a lot of high-octane performances form the men and women!
What do you think about this season’s pros? Welcome back Edyta, we haven’t seen you since Season 10! Derek Hough isn’t returning because he’s working on the upcoming Broadway production of Singing in the Rain, and Sasha has finally been promoted form the corps to the big-leagues!
Dancing With the Stars > ABC > Monday, March 21 at 8pm ET/PT, 7pm CT
All images ©2016 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.