Today on Good Morning America, Dancing With The Stars announced 11 of the 12 celebrities vying for the coveted mirror ball trophy in the show’s 1oth anniversary season. The 20th cast of the dance competition features an Olympic champion, an American Hero, a TV icon, singing legend and a Shark. Last season’s pro champion, Whitney Carson, who danced to victory alongside Alfonso Ribero, will have her dance partner revealed at a later date.
- Double amputee & fitness expert, Sergeant Noah Galloway partnered with Sharna Burgess
- The “nice” shark from Shark Tank Robert Herjavec partnered with Kym Johnson
- R&B legend, Patti LaBelle partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
- Olympic champion, Nastia Liukin partnered with Derek Hough
- Former Glee cast member Riker Lynch partnered with Allison Holker
- Model and Actress Charlotte McKinney partnered with Keo Motsepe
- Singer/ rapper (and former DWTS guest judge) Redfoo partnered with Emma Slater
- Football player Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
- Actress Willow Shields (The Hunger Games franchise) partnered with Mark Ballas
- TV legend Suzanne Somers partnered with Tony Dovolani
- Actress Rumer Willis partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Super-secret final contestant XX partnered with Whitney Carson
Who in the Dancing With The Stars 10th Anniversary cast has the early edge in the competition? Will you watch the 10th season of Dancing With The Stars?
Dancing With The Stars premiers live Monday, March 16 at 8pm ET/PT
Image © ABC/ Todd Wawrychuk