Channel Guide readers have big love for The Little Couple — and for good reason. In a TV landscape filled with eyebrow-raising parenting of both the scripted and unscripted varieties, the TLC hit’s Jen Arnold and Bill Klein have set the standard for demonstrating a loving and supportive marriage, joyful parenting and how to handle — and overcome — tremendous challenges as a rock-solid, real-life, utterly charming team. When the show’s seventh season premieres Dec. 2, Jen has been cancer-free for six months, returning to work and happily ticking off several parental rites of passage with Bill, when the pair discover another medical drama awaits. And legions of loyal viewers are sure to tune in each Tuesday to cheer on the winners of the 2014 Channel Guide Magazine Viewers Voice Award for Best Family Values.
- Jen Arnold and Bill Klein, The Little Couple, TLC 59.8%
- The Goldbergs, The Goldbergs, ABC 13.8%
- The Duggars, 19 Kids and Counting, TLC 6.7%
- The Browns, Alaskan Bush People, Discovery Channel 5.3%
- The Chapmans, Dog and Beth: On the Hunt, CMT 5.2%
- The Lannisters, Game of Thrones, HBO 3.0%
- The Starks, Game of Thrones, HBO 4.9%
- The Thompsons, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC 1.3%
Channel Guide Magazine, the only monthly print and online publication dedicated to making finding what to watch on TV fast and entertaining, published the ballot for its second annual Viewers Voice Awards in August 2014. Fans across the country cast their votes for the best and worst in cable TV in a variety of categories.