Let the Countdown to the Crown begin! It’s the clip show for RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6! Since they just filmed the finale show last week, the kids at World of Wonder need a little time to put things together. And so we get the annual clip show.
Over the course of the show, we’ll be getting lots and lots of lists summing up season 6.
We also get classic queens: Sharon Needles as Michelle Visage; Jinkx Monsoon, Manila Luzon, Shangela, Alaska, Latrice Royale, Jujubee, Raven and Tammie Brown.
Let’s get started!
Top 6 Catchiest Phrases
- Mother Has Arrived – Vivacious
- Joslyn-isms – Really, just about anything Joslyn said was funny.
- Absolutely – Gia Gunn’s go-to phrase.
- Rolodex of Hilarity from Bianca
- #OhNoSheBettaDont – because we couldn’t escape it this season.
- Party from Adore Delano. Not the F word.
Top 4 Team Talent MVPs
- Bianca Blast – her performance in the comedy challenge, episode 8
- Straight Outta Azusa – for Adore’s performance in the rap challenge, episode 6
- Blonde Ambition – Courtney in the Rusical, episode 4
- What a Dame – BenDeLaCreme on Snatch Game, episode 5
Top 3 WTF Moments
- Surf’s Up – the mini-challenge where 1 queen sat on another in episode 3
- Asset Management – the hung-man challenge with the Scruff pit-crew in episode 9
- Geronimo – the jump into the foam TV in episode 1
The Top 4 Drag-cessories
- Gia Gunn’s giant purse in her introduction in episode 1
- April’s Umbrella
- Fish Oil from the Rusical in episode 4
- Ornacia – Vivacious’ second head who made her only appearance in episode 1
The Top 5 Moments That Made Us Feel Things
- Milk’s elimination
- Adore’s mom’s message
- Laganja’s exit
- Trinity K’s bravery
- The tears of joy in the wedding episode
Surprise outtake – from the talk show episode they had a naturalist come in with a different creature for each drag queen. This explains the ‘animal’ runway challenge. I had heard about this & heard that most of the queens freak out with their animals. I can see why this didn’t make the episode. There wasn’t a lot of freakout. Or anything else interesting. Next!
Top 10 Turnt-Up Runway Looks
- Darienne Lake’s Tony Awards Glamour
- Laganja Estranja’s Tony Awards Glamour
- Trinity K Bonet’s princess outfit
- BenDeLaCreme’s Golden Girls
- Bianca Del Rio’s black & white dress
- Vivacious’s spike outfit
- Joslyn Fox’s Crazy, Sexy Cool outfit, although I’m not sure why ’cause she totally got read for that outfit at the time
- Adore Delano’s Dripping in Jewels Eleganza
- Milk’s best drag – her Pinocchio outfit
- Courtney’ Act’s Animal Kingdom Couture
And, ok, HOW does Trinity K Bonet’s animal outfit NOT make this list? How? HOW?
Top 5 Judge Mental Moments
- Adam Lambert wanting April Carrion
- Sheryl Lee Ralph reading various queens, like telling Trinity to put a cork in it
- Lea Remini
- Squirrel fights – Michelle Visage vs Santino Rice
- Khloe Kardashian
Top 5 Smackdowns
- Gia vs Milk
- Courtney Act vs Joslyn Fox
- Darienne vs BenDeLaCreme
- Laganja vs Adore
- Bianca vs the world
Top 3 Support Ho’s
- Friendly Fox
- The Holy Trinity – her pep talk in the silver lounge during Untucked
- Benevolent Bianca
And to wrap up this clip show, we get a Salute to the Top 3 where we get to see how wonderful each queen is in her own special & unique way. Aww! Feel free to fill in the blanks with your own opinion below.
And finally, the premiere of Sissy That Walk which we saw being filmed in episode 12. It’s a fun video, with not a whole lot of ‘sissyography’ at least that I saw.
So who do you think will win RuPaul’s Drag Race next Monday night? Adore? Bianca? Courtney? Fight for your favorite in the comments below!
UPDATE: If you need more to hold you over, check out the behind-the-scenes videos World of Wonder has been posting on the YouTube.