ABC announced today the release of new prints capturing moments and cast shots from each of General Hospital‘s first five decades, to commemorate the General Hospital 50th anniversary, being celebrated this week.
A General Hospital 50th anniversary cast photo (pictured below) is also part of the limited edition offering, which includes fan-favorite characters from past and present commemorating the occasion. Only 1,963 reproductions of this print are available (because General Hospital premiered in 1963, get it?).
Six prints from each decade will also be offered — one limited edition and five regular prints — and all limited editions come hand-numbered with a Certificate of Authenticity. The limited editions are priced at $29.95, and regular prints are priced at $19.95. They will be custom-printed on 11×14 matte photo stock and available for purchase at OfficialABCPrints.com.
Examples of some of the prints available from each decade include:
* 1969 cast photo
* Early ’60s photos of Dr. Steve Hardy and other characters (pictured)
* 1977 cast photo
* 1979 photo of Laura and Scotty
* 1979 photo of Luke hiring Laura at the campus disco (pictured)
* 1976 photo of newlyweds Jeff and Monica arriving in Port Charles
* 1980 cast photo
* 1981, Luke and Laura’s wedding
* 1986 photo of Duke and Anna (pictured)
* 1984 photo of Port Charles newcomer Frisco Jones
* Alan and Lucy’s wedding, 1990
* Robert and Anna, 1991
* Luke, Laura and Lucky, 1993
* Sonny and Brenda, 1994 (pictured)
* Jason and Sam, 2005 (pictured)
* Stefan, Katharine, Luke and Connor, 2003
* Elizabeth and Lucky’s wedding, 2005
* The men from General Hospital, 2004
General Hospital 50th anniversary character prints are available of Alexis, Anna, Bobbie, Frisco, Laura, Liz, Luke, Scott, Sonny, The Cassadines, The Quartermaines and The Spencers.