What did having his heart broken on The Bachelorette teach The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo Galavis about handling his own rose ceremonies? “Nothing!” he laughs. “I HATE rose ceremonies. I hate hurting people and I knew that if I took this opportunity, rose ceremonies were going to be the hardest thing for me to do.” The salsa-loving Galavis says that dance skills are a bonus for the woman who will earn that coveted final flower, but “I’m looking for someone who is both classy and honest. Most importantly, she has to love my daughter!”
We didn’t make “Will you be our Valentine?” one of our “5 Questions” for little Camila’s dashing dad … but we kinda wanted to.
1. You’re at a magazine rack and can only choose three titles. What are they?
ESPN, Men’s Health and People.
2. If your TV carried just three shows or networks, what would they be?
ESPN, FOX Sports and The Voice.
3. What are three things you have to have in your fridge or pantry?
Oats and honey cereal, Nutella and Doritos.
4. What’s been your strangest fan encounter?
At the moment all have been great. It’s funny when they are not sure if it’s me, because I play along that it is not me for a bit and then I tell them maybe I’m that guy from TV.
5. You work in both the sports and music industries — if you had to choose one, which would win out?
Ay ay ay, that’s a very tough one! Music and sports are me! Without sports I will just dance, but I will not have something to watch on weekends!
6. What movie could you watch over and over again?
Men On Fire, La Vida Es Bella, El Hijo De La Novia, Good Will Hunting.
7. What would be your ideal “Juan Pablo Fest” concert lineup if you could pick four bands or artists to perform?
JPG: Upaaaaa, love this question! How many bands can I pick? This will be a GREAT fest: Bruno Mars, Ne-Yo, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Zedd, JT, Il Volo, Calvin Harris, Romeo Santos, Obie Bermudez, Caibo, Britsio, Servando y Florentino, Juan Luis Guerra, Pablo Alborán, Backstreet Boys …
The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8/7CT on ABC.