To celebrate its first birthday, Cooking Channel will hit the road with a cross-country frozen treat tour featuring some of its popular hosts beginning Sept, 1 at Seattle’s Westlake Center.
Among the network celebs who will be on hand throughout the tour to dish out snacks and meet their fans are:
- Chuck Hughes — Chuck’s Day Off
- Ben Sargent — Hook, Line & Dinner
- Kelsey Nixon — Kelsey’s Essentials
- Nadia G — Bitchin’ Kitchen
- Roger Mooking — Everyday Exotic
You can “track the truck” to find out when it will be in your area —and who might be aboard — plus meet the chefs and enter to win a weekend at the tour’s final destination, The New York Wine & Food Festival, at its official website, trackthetruck.com.