1. What has been your strangest fan encounter?
(laughs) I had a fan who broke in my house, and when I got home that night she was waiting for me in my bed.
2. What item can’t you travel without?
3. What’s is your biggest annoyance?
Technology that doesn’t work drives me insane. These things that should make our lives easier, just make them more complicated.
4. When was the last time you were starstruck?
The one and only time that I remember being even remotely starstruck was the very first episode on television that I directed in my career, and that’s going back almost 20 years now. Burt Reynolds came and did a cameo for me and that made me starstruck.
5. If your TV only carried three shows, which three would you want?
Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, Nurse Jackie
6. What was the first album you ever bought?
I can’t remember but the first 45 I bought was I want to Kiss You all Over by Exile.
7. What websites do you visit most often?
Epicurious.com, and the barefoot contessa’s website.
8. When you were young, who was your biggest TV crush?