As a promotion for its new fall series No Ordinary Family, premiering Sept. 28, ABC will be featuring a “No Ordinary Family Fam-Cam” at certain Major League Baseball stadiums. The camera will be scanning the crowds looking for families to appear onscreen during games.
Participating teams, parks and dates are:
* Houston Astros, Minute Maid Ballpark — September 9-19
* Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Angel Stadium — September 9-26
* Detroit Tigers, Comerica Park — September 9-26
* New York Mets, CitiField — September 10-19
* Chicago White Sox, US Cellular Field — September 10-19