- MICHAEL BOLTON, Grammy Award-winning singer, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her fourth season.
- BRANDY, actress and singer, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who is back for his ninth season.
- MARGARET CHO, comedienne and actress, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL, who returns for his seventh season.
- RICK FOX, former NBA champion, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who is back for her tenth season.
- JENNIFER GREY, film and television actress, joins two-time mirror ball champion DEREK HOUGH for his seventh season.
- DAVID HASSELHOFF, international superstar, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON, who returns for her eighth season.
- FLORENCE HENDERSON, America’s favorite mom, joins CORKY BALLAS for his second season on the show.
- KYLE MASSEY, television teen star, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER, who is back for her third season.
- BRISTOL PALIN, teen advocate and Alaska’s first daughter, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who returns for his seventh season.
- AUDRINA PATRIDGE, MTV reality star, joins TONY DOVOLANI, who is back for his tenth season.
- MICHAEL “THE SITUATION” SORRENTINO, Jersey Shore ab-man, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her eighth season of “Dancing with the Stars.”
- KURT WARNER, former pro-NFL quarterback, joins ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her sixth season.
Season 11 of Dancing With the Stars premieres September 20. The first elimination will take place in week one with a two-hour show on September 21 on the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars the Results Show. Music legend Santana and rock band Daughtry are set to perform.
© 2010 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. Credit: Craig Sjodin