I am excited about Breaking Bad. Really excited. Like, people-are-picking-on-me excited. And I want you to promise me you will watch it. Why? Well, click on “online exclusives” and read all about it … or, hell, just tell me who you are.
- X-Files fans, watch it because it’s from the dazzlingly imaginative mind of Vince Gilligan. You know you’ve been waiting…
- Mad Men fans, watch it because it’s on AMC … and it’s every bit as brave and cool and sly.
- Malcolm In The Middle fans … Cranston’s back. And so are his underpants.
- Deadwood fans, Anna Gunn. No corset this time around, but hoooooweeee, girl! Ain’t you got fun?
- Big Love fans, Aaron Paul is back. Hoooooooweeeeee, girls! Ain’t we got fun?
- Chemistry teachers, your job just got a whole lot cooler. And you just got a whole lot more mysterious. Trust me.
- NFL fans unwilling to let those adrenaline levels drop, here’s your postgame show.
- TV fans who are suffering what the Writers Strike has done to our, er, drug of choice — the long, cold winter just got six episodes brighter.
Breaking Bad premieres on Sunday at 10pm on AMC.