MTV offered a peek at what the nominees, presenters and performers (like P!nk, pictured above) will be receiving in the nifty little gift bags they’ll be getting at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, airing Sept. 6 at 8pm ET/PT. As a part of the celebrity gifting, MTV will donate to the non-profit organization Lifebeat, Music Fights HIV/AIDS, which is this year’s official charity recipient.
One fan will have the opportunity to receive some of the items from the VMA celebrity gift bag by following @MTVNews and red-carpet correspondents (@RealSway, @PositivNegativ, @ChristinaMTV, @JambaJim) on Twitter for clues, then tuning in to the VMA Pre-Show at 7pm ET on Sept. 6. Pay close attention to who reveals the secret word first and tweet @MTVNews the correct correspondent, secret word and hashtag #VMAGiftBag to enter.
As for that lucky VMA talent, the contents of the official 2012 MTV Video Music Awards gift bag, produced by Backstage Creations, include:
* Andaz — VMA talent will get a 2-night stay at their choice of various Andaz locations.
* BottleHood — BottleHood is gifting a repurposed Bombay Sapphire Gin bottle drinking glass and necklace.
* Calvin Klein fragrances — CK will gift celebs with CK One fragrance.
* Case-Mate — Gifting will include their Tortoiseshell and Glam iPhone 4/4S cases.
* Ceja Vineyards Napa Valley — Gifting stars with a 2008 Ceja Vineyards Dulce Beso (Sweet Kiss) late harvest white wine.
* CIROC Vodka in collaboration with Society Awards and Mode Design Group — Will gift a 750ml Limited Edition Moonman-inspired CIROC Vodka.
* COVERGIRL — Is gifting Blast Flipstick Lip Color, a double-ended lipstick duo with one shimmer and one cream shade. Eye-Enhancers Shadow includes one matte, pearl and sparkle shades.
* Crabtree & Evelyn — Will gift celebrities with a pomegranate grove poured candle.
* Eternal Lifestyles — Gifting Youth Rejuvenating Complex, which smooths skin texture and reduces fine wrinkle depth and volume.
* Invitation Consultants — Is gifting VMA talent with personalized stationery.
* J World Sport — Will gift VMA talent with “Vine,” a carry-on rolling duffel bag.
* LACOSTE Fragrances — Is gifting celebs with EAU DE LACOSTE L.12.12 men’s scents.
* Laugh Factory — 4 VIP admission tickets and 2 complimentary drinks per guest at the Laugh Factory.
* Marchon — Gifting designer eyewear.
* Monster — Is gifting celebrities Monster DNA headphones.
* Netflix — Is gifting VMA talent with complimentary two-year Netflix streaming membership.
* Nickelodeon and New Era — Will gift an official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Basic Logo 9FIFTY Snapback hat or official Foot Clan Basic Logo 9FIFTY Snapback hat.
* NIKKI RICH — A designer boutique gifting celebs with various printed tops.
* Original & Mineral — Will gift all VMA celebrities with Maintain the Mane Shampoo & Conditioner. Men will also receive Texture Clay, and women will also receive detangling spray.
* Perfect Day Surf Camp — Gifting VMA talent with a Quicksilver and Roxy-sponsored surf and beach camp.
* Perks of Being a Wallflower — Is gifting the book and CD of Stephen Chbosky’s debut novel.
* Rep the Code — Will gift a New Era snap back and Fashion T-shirt.
* Robbie French Designs — Gifting vintage belts.
* Stone Rose — Gifting celebs with a range of button-downs.
* Terry’s Toffee — Gifting 15 flavors of award-winning chocolate-covered gourmet toffee and other toffee confections.
* The makers of Trojan Brand Condoms — Gifting celebs with a Trojan “Party Pack.”
* Timbuk2 — Will gift classic messenger bags handmade in San Francisco.
* Wear Your Music — Will gift VMA talent with a one-size-fits-all, unisex guitar string bracelet made from real guitar strings in all different colors.
I want one!